Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Written

So I can not remember a time when my hand did not clasp a pen or pencil....

I have had several journals and each page captured a different moment, a different feeling, a different time... Good times, bad times, sad times; all of which I wanted to remember. You never want to forget those emotions that hurt you, so you will not allow yourself to experience them again. You never want to loose sight of those things that worked for you, so you can recall on them to win.

For as long as I can remember, my heart has been written....I know no other way.

What is it that you love? What is your passion? Your dream....Do you wake up out of your sleep and think of it?

Whatever it is, if it has you like that, you should take hold of it. Fight for it. I was not always understood but whenever I wasn't I would write about it. And there I found peace; and my serenity will forever lie in it...the pages.

Where do you vent?

I subscribe to my pages.....

*******************************

This week has been a good week. I have been encompassed by a great amount of peace. It feels wonderful. And you do not have to be married, successful or wealthy to be happy. Happiness comes from within...if emerges when you are at peace with yourself. No facade, just real. And you can really enjoy it when you find the positive in each moment, each downfall, each trial, etc. Nothing is ever perfect, but when you acknowledge the lesson in it, you can use it; re-direct your focus.

I am determined to do me, make me happy buy seeking my dreams....And they do not come from nothing. You have to give more than 50 percent; and I guarantee you it can be done.

Once you are sought....you will know your fight was won!

No comments: